1. One of my HG mascaras – MAC Haute and Naughty which I need to repurchase ASAP.
2. Estee Lauder lip gloss in Ruby Sparkle– this was my third tube. I have one more unopened and I think I am starting to regret giving another away to my sister:(
3. Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara – will not repurchase:( Not a fan of waterproof mascaras which I find way to drying, but this was included in a Chanel set I bought. Although I will admit to having purchased with regular version.
4. The OLAY ProX Exfoliating Cleanser – came free with the brush when I purchased it at Costco. A little too grainy and harsh for me. Will not repurchase.
5. One of my HG hair product – Burts Bees Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Treatment. I’m still VERY vexed that this has disappeared from the shelves:( I have used it for years and this was my very last bottle. Don’t want to have to go the evilBay route to get some more:(
6. Christmas gift from a few years ago from some-one selling MaryKay. This is the 2-in 1 Body Wash and Shave which I used only as a shaving gel. It was pretty good but not worth repurchasing.
7. Another product I have used for years – on and off: Clinique Take the Day Off Make-up Remover. I don’t think I will repurchase for a while. I like it, but really, I don’t feel its good enough. I was just too undecided to find something better. NO matter how I used it, I always woke up with raccoon eyes.
8. The Hairveda Vatika Frosting is a coconut oil treatment that leaves my hair soft and with an amazing scent. It has no parabens and no mineral oils!! This is a definite repurchase for me, the next will be my 4 or 5th jar and I highly recommend it. www.hairveda.com.
9. & 10. The Redkens were purchased simply because they were on sale and I wanted to try something new. I might repurchase them, they made my hair feel soft. But I have others on my wish list so will wait until I have cleared a bit of space first.
11. Say Yes to Carrots is my attempt to find something a little more natural for my face. I am no longer comfortable putting all manner of chemicals on my face and I am slowly trying to find alternatives – its bad enough that I use make-up on a daily basis. This was my second bottle and I have already repurchased. However, this third bottle will probably be the last as I think I may have found other options:)
It might be a while before I have another empties post… I just don’t finish products all that quickly. But it was definitely enlightening for me to see what I use and enjoy and what will be dumped and recycled.