If you are a cosmetics junkie you know that it’s the beauty sale season. Everywhere you look, all the major beauty websites are offering discounts and holiday kits; and if you aren’t careful, you could get yourself into a lot of budget trouble. Trust me, I’m the first to dive head and wallet first into a sale, but I need to put limits on myself this year. I came up with seven tips to survive sale season. Read on to save your wallet.
Seven Tips on How to Survive Sale Season
- Set a budget.
- Create a wishlist
- Buy the products you wouldn’t normally be able to afford.
- Use websites such as ebates to earn some cashback.
- Use your credit cards wisely or preferably – stick to cash.
- Plan wisely – if you know the sales schedules you can purchase all your needs during sale time.
- Only buy what you need, unless you have the budget for it, buying all 6 lipsticks of a collection when you already have 13 from that line is no bueno!
Extra tip not included in the video – don’t watch any of those sale haul videos. they are murder on your pocket. Thanks so much for all your support, now go watch the video!